About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Riding Bareback in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
3 hours ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Sydney Sweeney (B route) in Celebrity Humiliation.
3 hours ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Still Tormented in Snowball story writing.
13 hours ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter A big tease... in Snowball story writing.
13 hours ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Wheel of Humiliation in Snowball story writing.
13 hours ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Captured by the Outcasts in Snowball story writing.
13 hours ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Revenge in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Good Cop/Better Cop in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter Sorority Study in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
Lady Revan liked the chapter More choices than ever! in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
No recent activity
Lady Revan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lady Revan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lady Revan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lady Revan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lady Revan has not earned any awards.