About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LSShadowBlaze left a comment on the chapter Draco walk out and Informs the dark Lord the pathway is working in Harry Potter as A Girl.
6 days ago
-
LSShadowBlaze liked the chapter Continue to please Richard in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 week ago
-
LSShadowBlaze liked the chapter Ann's first set of suggestions in Train Trance.
1 week ago
-
LSShadowBlaze liked the chapter Nods in agreement in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 week ago
-
LSShadowBlaze liked the chapter Tells Rose about his plans the next day, the day he takes over Hogwarts and kills Dumbledore in Harry Potter as A Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
LSShadowBlaze liked the chapter Worship Richard cock together in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
LSShadowBlaze left a comment on the chapter "Then why don't you show me how a pro does it." in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 month ago
-
LSShadowBlaze liked the chapter "Then why don't you show me how a pro does it." in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 month ago
-
LSShadowBlaze liked the chapter Hypnosis in Sex therapist.
1 month ago
-
LSShadowBlaze liked the chapter Chapter 33: Violation in Absolute Yes.
1 month ago
No recent activity
LSShadowBlaze has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LSShadowBlaze has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LSShadowBlaze has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LSShadowBlaze has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LSShadowBlaze has not earned any awards.