About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kroid liked the chapter Getting approval from the boss in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 day ago
-
Kroid liked the chapter Corruption (rough draft) in Waking up as a heroine.
2 weeks ago
-
Kroid liked the chapter Frustration and a sticky feeling (Claires perspective) in Waking up as a heroine.
2 weeks ago
-
Kroid liked the chapter Titjob part 1 in Waking up as a heroine.
2 weeks ago
-
Kroid liked the chapter Blackmail part 2 (read this next) in Waking up as a heroine.
2 weeks ago
-
Kroid liked the chapter Suzi's School Day in Vibe Coded Disaster.
2 weeks ago
-
Kroid liked the chapter Connection to Reality in Everyone’s dream woman.
1 month ago
-
Kroid liked the chapter Lucid dreamer in Everyone’s dream woman.
1 month ago
-
Kroid liked the chapter OnlyTits in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 month ago
-
Kroid liked the chapter Not just anal in Vibe Coded Disaster.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Kroid has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kroid has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kroid has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kroid has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kroid has not earned any awards.