About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Krakatowa posted a reply on the chapter A lovely couple in Hypnotic all the way.
2 weeks ago
-
Krakatowa published the chapter A lovely couple in Hypnotic all the way.
2 weeks ago
-
Krakatowa received a new award: First Story.
3 weeks ago
-
Krakatowa published the story Hypnotic all the way.
3 weeks ago
-
Krakatowa published the chapter New subject in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
Krakatowa published the chapter Punishment and Reward in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
Krakatowa published the chapter Loyalty Test in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
Krakatowa published the chapter Kind of...? in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
Krakatowa published the chapter Answers and experiments! in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
-
Krakatowa published the chapter A devil swallows more than it can chew in Worlds of Horny Women.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Krakatowa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Krakatowa has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Krakatowa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Krakatowa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Krakatowa has not earned any awards.