About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kokotheworm liked the chapter Science Ch 18 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
5 hours ago
-
Kokotheworm left a comment on the chapter We're not strangers anymore. in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
7 hours ago
-
Kokotheworm liked the chapter Introduction in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
1 day ago
-
Kokotheworm liked the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
3 days ago
-
Kokotheworm liked the chapter Couple more images that match their vibes but not their hairstyles in Friend Request.
3 days ago
-
Kokotheworm left a comment on the chapter Couple more images that match their vibes but not their hairstyles in Friend Request.
3 days ago
-
Kokotheworm left a comment on the chapter A new day and a new girl in Friend Request.
3 days ago
-
Kokotheworm liked the chapter A new day and a new girl in Friend Request.
3 days ago
-
Kokotheworm liked the chapter Interlude: Remember kids, always ask for consent in Friend Request.
3 days ago
-
Kokotheworm left a comment on the chapter Visit from an old friend in Friend Request.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Kokotheworm has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kokotheworm has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kokotheworm has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kokotheworm has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kokotheworm has not earned any awards.