About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Somewhere lol.
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Contemplate existence; play Final Fantasy XIV; be overly pedantic about everything.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Manga and fantasy novels. Especially Berserk, The Kingkiller Chronicle, The Wheel of Time, and the Legend of Drizzt.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
It's fun, and sometimes it's a good way for me to vent.
- In conclusion, I am
-
A dude.
-
Kizonu posted a reply on the chapter Use Your Newfound Abilities to Mind-Break Her. in The Mark of Dominance.
1 week ago
-
Kizonu published the chapter Damien and Anna break Clara. in The Mark of Dominance.
2 weeks ago
-
Kizonu liked the chapter Two weeks of waiting in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
-
Kizonu liked the chapter Kacey again in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
-
Kizonu liked the chapter Open to the public in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
-
Kizonu liked the chapter The professor gives a speech in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
-
Kizonu liked the chapter Roommates in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
-
Kizonu liked the chapter A new beginning in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
-
Kizonu liked the chapter An ending in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
-
Kizonu liked the chapter Into the spring in Beast of Burden.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Kizonu has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kizonu has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kizonu has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kizonu has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kizonu has not earned any awards.