About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- August 20, 2003
- Location
- On A 1 Year Cruise
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Write Fiction, Play Video Games, and Party
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Anything with a good storyline
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like to explore the sexual relationships of character as opposed to developing them over 500 pages
- In conclusion, I am
-
A man just trying to explore erotica
-
Kirakira101 published the chapter Ask about the eyes anyway in Sex Note.
6 days ago
-
Kirakira101 published the chapter He sits with the apple and waits in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
Kirakira101 published the chapter Leaves the apple and goes to work in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
Kirakira101 published the chapter Write Lena Marsh’s name and wait in Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
Kirakira101 published the story Sex Note.
1 week ago
-
Kirakira101 published the chapter Unfortunately in Willow Bend.
3 months ago
-
Kirakira101 published the chapter Of course in Willow Bend.
3 months ago
-
Kirakira101 published the chapter Why wouldn't he in Willow Bend.
3 months ago
-
Kirakira101 published the chapter Yes in Willow Bend.
3 months ago
-
Kirakira101 published the story Willow Bend.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Kirakira101 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kirakira101 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kirakira101 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kirakira101 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kirakira101 has not earned any awards.