About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play video games, watch anime, generally live up the poly-board-game-stereotype
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
LitRPGs, classic fantasy and sci-fi, things that challenge my understanding of the world.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
No one else can tell the exact right stories that I want to experience, if I don't, no one will.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kinje liked the chapter Pt. 081 — Day 9 Morning in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Kinje liked the chapter Fading Embers in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Kinje liked the chapter One More Day in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Kinje liked the chapter Beautiful Chaos in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Kinje liked the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Kinje liked the chapter In the Belly of the Whale (R,M,L) in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Kinje liked the chapter Into the Night in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Kinje liked the chapter Pt. 080.c — Fan Mail Interlude 3 in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Kinje liked the chapter Pt. 080.b — Fan Mail Interlude 2 in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Kinje posted a reply on the chapter Where the Embers Burn in Harem Hotel.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Kinje has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kinje has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kinje has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kinje has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kinje has not earned any awards.