About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 20
- Location
- Uruguay
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
watch anime
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KingOfLust published the chapter Logan fucks the Goddess of Fertility in Items of Power.
2 days ago
-
KingOfLust published the chapter Breeding sex with his five queens in Items of Power.
2 days ago
-
KingOfLust published the chapter A barbecue and a lot of breeding sex with Jessica and Sophie in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
KingOfLust published the chapter Logan fucks Sophie at her house and meets her parents in Items of Power.
3 days ago
-
KingOfLust liked the chapter Introduction in As the Villain, Shouldn't There Be a Limit to My Power?.
6 days ago
-
KingOfLust received a new award: Page Turner.
6 days ago
-
KingOfLust published the chapter The sexually desperate principal joins Logan's harem in Items of Power.
6 days ago
-
KingOfLust published the chapter Logan fucks all the girls in his class and a few of the female teachers in Items of Power.
6 days ago
-
KingOfLust published the chapter Breeding sex in the newsrooms on live broadcast in Items of Power.
1 week ago
-
KingOfLust published the chapter Breeding spree on the mall in Items of Power.
1 week ago
No recent activity
KingOfLust has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KingOfLust has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KingOfLust has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KingOfLust has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KingOfLust has not earned any awards.