About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- December 24, 1994
- Location
- La Valletta
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Dive
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Tom Clancy
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
6 hours ago
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 day ago
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
3 days ago
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
4 days ago
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
5 days ago
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
6 days ago
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter The Fifth Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
King-Artur-77 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
No recent activity
King-Artur-77 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
King-Artur-77 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
King-Artur-77 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
King-Artur-77 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
King-Artur-77 has not earned any awards.