About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kimmc liked the chapter how to train your mommies in MILF Master.
1 week ago
-
Kimmc liked the chapter Hypnotic Dildo Epidemic in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
Kimmc liked the chapter Hospital Whorehouse in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 weeks ago
-
Kimmc liked the chapter Layla, big sister - Misogyny porn in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
Kimmc liked the chapter Introduction in Remote Takeover.
3 weeks ago
-
Kimmc liked the chapter Introduction in John Doe the Stage Hypnotist.
3 weeks ago
-
-
Kimmc liked the chapter Introduction in Mind Control Fanfiction.
1 month ago
-
Kimmc liked the chapter Introduction in THE ILLEGITIMATE CHILD.
1 month ago
-
Kimmc liked the chapter Introduction in The Retcon.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Kimmc has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kimmc has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kimmc has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kimmc has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kimmc has not earned any awards.