About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter Late night frat party in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter Alan convinces you in Blackout drunk.
1 week ago
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter Thursday morning changes in Daddy's business.
4 months ago
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter I don't tell her in Can't we let him stay? .
1 year ago
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter Just barely, yes in Can't we let him stay? .
1 year ago
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter The preparation in Incest law.
1 year ago
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter Every man with an adult daughter must act as her pimp. in Incest law.
1 year ago
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter She allowed Mark to finger her if he wants, but grip his forearm under the table in You're a Cuck Now.
1 year ago
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter Tell her it's what you wanted in You're a Cuck Now.
1 year ago
-
KilleronFun liked the chapter Kristin in Honeymoon Cabin.
1 year ago
No recent activity
KilleronFun has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KilleronFun has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KilleronFun has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KilleronFun has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KilleronFun has not earned any awards.