About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
KhornSchlick has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KhornSchlick has not published any stories.
-
The Backpack
by Blackhand
When the girl you have a crush on loses her backpack, it's the beginning of an adventure that takes you through a world of your biggest fetishes and kinks.
Fetish English 29 Chapters Deep 374 Words/Chapter 13,091 Likes 5,170,656 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 day ago
No contributed stories yet
KhornSchlick has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KhornSchlick has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KhornSchlick has not earned any awards.