About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Keyporn liked the chapter A Trip to the Pharmacy in Tales from the Oedipal Zone.
12 hours ago
-
Keyporn liked the chapter Try, try again. in Tales from the Oedipal Zone.
12 hours ago
-
Keyporn liked the chapter Post nut Clarity makes it worse. in Sexual Privilege.
2 days ago
-
Keyporn liked the chapter Gridiron Grind Her in Normality.
1 month ago
-
Keyporn liked the chapter Meet a friend of mine in Changing the Rules.
1 month ago
-
Keyporn liked the chapter Yoko in Sexual Privilege.
1 month ago
-
Keyporn liked the chapter Ruby gets another round of medicine in Cum Addiction.
3 months ago
-
Keyporn liked the chapter Ask Susanna about the clause again in Sexual Privilege.
3 months ago
-
Keyporn liked the chapter Dictation in Freedom to Fuck.
5 months ago
-
Keyporn liked the chapter Breeding Day Discount! in Total Sexworld.
5 months ago
No recent activity
Keyporn has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Keyporn has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Keyporn has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Keyporn has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Keyporn has not earned any awards.