About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter Mr Jones Goes to Washington in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter A Job Offer he Can't Refuse in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter With Great Power Comes Zero Responsibility in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter The King of Connecticut in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter One Year Earlier in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter The First is one of Hippolyta's handmaidens in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter A week passes as the Wintson gets used to them in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter Aurascyra First in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
KevinY1783 liked the chapter He Lets the Former Queen Decide in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
No recent activity
KevinY1783 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
KevinY1783 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
KevinY1783 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
KevinY1783 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
KevinY1783 has not earned any awards.