About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
Boobies are Superb
- In conclusion, I am
-
Pfp illustrated by Okayado
No recent activity
Keeyoah has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Keeyoah has not published any stories.
-
Claim Day
One day, all women/men can suddenly be claimed with a touch and a simple verbal command. What do you do and how does society react?
Mind Control English 86 Chapters Deep 1,124 Words/Chapter 10,486 Likes 1,654,349 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
Ballad of the Beasts
by [KingDucky]
Do you like Monsters? Do you like Blissful Tales of Dark Creature's, doing naughty things to innocent men and women in their Shadowed corners? Then this is the Ballad for You!
Fantasy English 359 Chapters Deep 2,356 Words/Chapter 13,315 Likes 1,103,249 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
The Witch's Curse
by BobMarin
A group of female friends party to hard near a Witch's home, doing things that upset her and set upon a curse that turn their one drunken night of fun into a variety of embarrassing and humiliation situations yet to come...
Fantasy English 11 Chapters Deep 656 Words/Chapter 108 Likes 55,371 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Mod your life
by Jlizardi
You wake up one morning with the power to alter anyone you want with the snap of your fingers!
Fetish English 48 Chapters Deep 579 Words/Chapter 43,616 Likes 25,211,436 Views Customizable Game mode2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Custom Girls
by duduvar
An App that can women to follow rules of behavior against their will.
Mind Control English 116 Chapters Deep 1,621 Words/Chapter 69,620 Likes 8,889,323 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago
No contributed stories yet
Keeyoah has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Keeyoah has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Keeyoah has not earned any awards.