About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 27, 2002
- Location
- Ikdjd
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kayaba liked the chapter SFW/NSFW Yoruichi in Anime Girls: SFW & NSFW Collection.
1 week ago
-
Kayaba liked the chapter NSFW Momo Yaoyorozu in Anime Girls: SFW & NSFW Collection.
1 week ago
-
Kayaba liked the chapter Nico Robin (One Piece) in Stripped On Screen.
3 weeks ago
-
Kayaba liked the chapter Introduction in Office Mailgirls.
1 month ago
-
Kayaba liked the chapter Invisible Woman in Fictional Nudism!.
2 months ago
-
Kayaba liked the chapter Marvel in Fictional Nudism!.
2 months ago
-
Kayaba liked the chapter Sailor Moon in Perverted Fan-Fiction!.
2 months ago
-
Kayaba liked the chapter Introduction in A Perverted Reality.
3 months ago
-
Kayaba liked the chapter Pool and first manipulations in Pretend to be dumb milf's stepson.
3 months ago
-
Kayaba liked the chapter Sofia Vergara in The Pornstars of Hollywood: Famous in a FreeUse Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
8 months ago
No recent activity
Kayaba has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kayaba has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kayaba has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kayaba has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kayaba has not earned any awards.