About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Karurosu liked the chapter Primera orden in El secreto del abuelo.
1 day ago
-
Karurosu liked the chapter Introduction in Hypnotized Mom.
1 week ago
-
Karurosu liked the chapter If he does, he has yet to run into them in Logical.
1 week ago
-
Karurosu liked the chapter “So that must mean that it’s a mother’s duty to obey her son instead of the other way around.” in Logical.
1 week ago
-
Karurosu liked the chapter She doesn't really have a choice in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Karurosu liked the chapter He gives her a new 'task' in Mom's Secret Spy Trigger.
1 week ago
-
Karurosu liked the chapter Drew makes Tanya into an incest slut in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
Karurosu liked the chapter Ofcourse she is! in Mother's Comic Book Club.
2 weeks ago
-
Karurosu liked the chapter Through sex? in Mother's Comic Book Club.
2 weeks ago
-
Karurosu liked the chapter He asks for help in Mother's Comic Book Club.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Karurosu has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Karurosu has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Karurosu has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Karurosu has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Karurosu has not earned any awards.