About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- France
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kapir liked the chapter A Man without AGS in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
2 weeks ago
-
Kapir liked the chapter Introduction in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome.
2 weeks ago
-
Kapir liked the chapter A shoot by the pool in Wishes for my Wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Kapir liked the chapter Settling in in Wishes for my Wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Kapir liked the chapter Tropical resort in Wishes for my Wife.
2 weeks ago
-
Kapir liked the chapter Introduction in Attaining Tenure: Meta Story.
2 weeks ago
-
Kapir left a comment on the chapter Jan. Week 4: Wednesday Morning...confronted by someone... in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Kapir liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Wednesday Morning...confronted by someone... in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Kapir liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Wednesday Morning... in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
-
Kapir liked the chapter Jan. Week 4: Tuesday Evening with Jonathan was peaceful (Suspicion: -5) in Attaining Tenure.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Kapir has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kapir has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kapir has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kapir has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kapir has not earned any awards.