About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kallitseren published the chapter NEW: Searching for Writers! in Westerosi Peasant.
2 weeks ago
-
Kallitseren published the chapter Hard and Fast in Westerosi Peasant.
1 year ago
-
Kallitseren published the chapter Tear Open Her Gown and Ravage Her in Westerosi Peasant.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Kallitseren has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kallitseren has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kallitseren has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kallitseren has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kallitseren has not earned any awards.