About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Kaint liked the chapter situational Escalation in The Devilish Sisters and Their Breeding Bull.
1 week ago
-
Kaint liked the chapter Why would you live your life any other way? in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
1 week ago
-
Kaint left a comment on the chapter Introduction in “Did you take your daughter’s cherries?”.
5 months ago
-
Kaint liked the chapter Bonus Chapter: Holding it in in The fine Vintages.
1 year ago
-
Kaint left a comment on the chapter Bordeaux ending in The fine Vintages.
2 years ago
No recent activity
Kaint has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Kaint has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Kaint has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Kaint has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Kaint has not earned any awards.