About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter MakeDamnSure in Unwitting Incubus.
14 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Feel them! in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter A bet is a bet. in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Music Festival Mess in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Laundry Day Sucks in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Laundry Day in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter A Matter Of Principle in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Corralled in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter The Last Deadly Sin in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
-
Justalurker1988 liked the chapter Bella's Confession in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
No recent activity
Justalurker1988 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Justalurker1988 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Justalurker1988 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Justalurker1988 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Justalurker1988 has not earned any awards.