About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Junko Enoshima liked the chapter Alicia in Boyce Park.
3 days ago
-
Junko Enoshima liked the chapter First lets get to know your new pets in Boyce Park.
3 days ago
-
Junko Enoshima liked the chapter Dr. Voss in Futanari World.
4 days ago
-
Junko Enoshima left a comment on the chapter With skye in Futanari World.
4 days ago
-
Junko Enoshima liked the chapter With skye in Futanari World.
4 days ago
-
Junko Enoshima liked the chapter Slowly in Futanari World.
4 days ago
-
Junko Enoshima liked the chapter Blair! in Futanari World.
4 days ago
-
Junko Enoshima liked the chapter For a quicky! in Futanari World.
4 days ago
-
Junko Enoshima liked the chapter Its just... not working in The Backpack.
4 days ago
-
Junko Enoshima liked the chapter Go get it in The Backpack.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Junko Enoshima has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Junko Enoshima has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Junko Enoshima has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Junko Enoshima has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Junko Enoshima has not earned any awards.