About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 22, 1999
- Location
- United States
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Videogames
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Science Fiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I like to imagine my own scenarios
- In conclusion, I am
-
Just excited to be here
-
Jrichards9903 published the chapter Susie in Stones of change.
1 week ago
-
Jrichards9903 published the chapter Back in the states in Stones of change.
1 week ago
-
Jrichards9903 liked the chapter Hanna gets arrested in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Jrichards9903 published the chapter Waking up in Win or lose.
1 month ago
-
Jrichards9903 published the chapter Sure in Win or lose.
1 month ago
-
Jrichards9903 published the chapter Time for some answers in Win or lose.
1 month ago
-
Jrichards9903 published the chapter First some questions. in Win or lose.
1 month ago
-
Jrichards9903 published the chapter Green gem in Win or lose.
1 month ago
-
Jrichards9903 published the chapter A quick game in Under your thumb.
2 months ago
-
Jrichards9903 published the chapter Bound adventure in Under your thumb.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Jrichards9903 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jrichards9903 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jrichards9903 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jrichards9903 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jrichards9903 has not earned any awards.