About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JohnFlow published the chapter Blowing off some steam in Queen of Spades Tales.
2 minutes ago
-
JohnFlow published the chapter A typical Friday night in Queen of Spades Tales.
1 day ago
-
JohnFlow published the chapter Zoe, the bargaining chip in Queen of Spades Tales.
2 days ago
-
JohnFlow left a comment on the chapter Satisfaction in Queen of Spades Tales.
2 days ago
-
JohnFlow published the chapter A productive afternoon in Slut Girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
JohnFlow published the chapter Finishing up with Sofia in Slut Girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
JohnFlow published the chapter Sort of in Slut Girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
JohnFlow published the chapter A demonstration in Slut Girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
JohnFlow published the chapter Some newcomers in Slut Girlfriend.
2 weeks ago
-
JohnFlow published the chapter Finishing up with Sofia in Slut Girlfriend.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
JohnFlow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JohnFlow has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JohnFlow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JohnFlow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JohnFlow has not earned any awards.