About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I like the following themes, because i finde them exciting: Breeding kink, impregnation fetish, sometimes with older men knocking up young gorgeous women and sometimes playing with consent. If you like these themes you might want to read my stories.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
John Breedy published the chapter Als Richterin Grau aufwacht und die Bullen ruft, ist Jonas schon weg... in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
John Breedy published the chapter Die Tochter von Richterin Grau in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
John Breedy published the chapter Scheiße! Er will noch mehr Frauen schwängern! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
John Breedy published the chapter Es ist der Polizeibeamte! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
John Breedy posted a reply on the chapter Er testet das Medikament in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
John Breedy published the chapter Die Leute im Saal könnten jeden Moment reinkommen und nachsehen... in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
John Breedy published the chapter Sie ist schutzlos, weil Ihr Ehemann Kondome benutzt. in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
John Breedy published the chapter Ein klarer Befehl! in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
John Breedy published the chapter Komplimente sind doch nicht verboten! Jonas probiert es... in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
-
John Breedy published the chapter Er testet das Medikament in Der Kontroll-Effekt.
1 day ago
No recent activity
John Breedy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
John Breedy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
John Breedy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
John Breedy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
John Breedy has not earned any awards.