About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jntrzfan left a comment on the chapter Change of plans in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Jntrzfan liked the chapter Change of plans in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Jntrzfan liked the chapter Limits in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Jntrzfan liked the chapter About that in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Jntrzfan liked the chapter The only way in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Jntrzfan liked the chapter Who should I possess? in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Jntrzfan liked the chapter Family reunion in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Jntrzfan liked the chapter Who are you?! in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Jntrzfan liked the chapter Time to play a little. in Possession.
1 week ago
-
Jntrzfan liked the chapter Introduction in Possession.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Jntrzfan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jntrzfan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jntrzfan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jntrzfan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jntrzfan has not earned any awards.