About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter Sol turns it all around! in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
5 days ago
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter Something gets pulled down, but it ain't the paddle! in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
2 weeks ago
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter Sol isn't out yet in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
2 weeks ago
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter She can try in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter Bayley gets an early advantage in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter Its time for a Spanking Match! in All Humiliation Womens Wrestling.
3 weeks ago
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter Bayley loses it all in Bra and panties match.
3 weeks ago
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter Bayleys big ass revealed in Bra and panties match.
3 weeks ago
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter Full calvin reveal in Bra and panties match.
1 month ago
-
Jj805543 liked the chapter Not yet in Bra and panties match.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Jj805543 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jj805543 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jj805543 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jj805543 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jj805543 has not earned any awards.