About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter He finally erupts inside you in X-Change.
1 week ago
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter No Protection? Not My Problem in Pussy Portals.
1 week ago
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter Blessings or Curses in Caverns & Taverns.
3 weeks ago
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter Giving Thanks in Caverns & Taverns.
4 weeks ago
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter An audition in Caverns & Taverns.
1 month ago
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter Testing in Caverns & Taverns.
1 month ago
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter Hospitality in Caverns & Taverns.
1 month ago
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter Value in Caverns & Taverns.
1 month ago
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter He fills her up in X-Change.
1 month ago
-
Jimbobmcgee45 liked the chapter Complications (Act II) in Caverns & Taverns.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Jimbobmcgee45 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jimbobmcgee45 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jimbobmcgee45 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jimbobmcgee45 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jimbobmcgee45 has not earned any awards.