About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter Trivia in [The misadventures of K-T] .
21 hours ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter No chance in [The misadventures of K-T] .
21 hours ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter You and Rachel masturbate to each other in Heath’s Humiliation.
21 hours ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter You hide, but see Rachel in the window in Heath’s Humiliation.
6 days ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter Betrayal in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter Regrettably yes in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter Some risky cleaning in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter You clean some windows in Heath’s Humiliation.
1 week ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter The jar in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
-
Jhal00 liked the chapter The night shift in Women Want You Naked.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Jhal00 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jhal00 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jhal00 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jhal00 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jhal00 has not earned any awards.