About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JeffStarkmann published the chapter er versucht es bei Nicole in Die Klassenschönheit.
22 hours ago
-
JeffStarkmann liked the chapter Sandra will mehr Sperma in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
1 month ago
-
JeffStarkmann liked the chapter Scissoring am Lesben-Klo in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
1 month ago
-
JeffStarkmann liked the chapter Liana wird geil in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
1 month ago
-
JeffStarkmann published the chapter Liana ist geschockt in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
1 month ago
-
JeffStarkmann liked the chapter Die Verlobte kommt heim in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
1 month ago
-
JeffStarkmann liked the chapter Connys Ritt wird immer wilder in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
1 month ago
-
JeffStarkmann published the chapter Alex fickt ihre Fotze in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
2 months ago
-
JeffStarkmann published the chapter Alex erfindet eine Ausrede und will Isabell immer noch hart ficken in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
2 months ago
-
JeffStarkmann published the chapter Alex will ficken in Willkommen in der Sexworld.
2 months ago
No recent activity
JeffStarkmann has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JeffStarkmann has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JeffStarkmann has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JeffStarkmann has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JeffStarkmann has not earned any awards.