About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Getting Seduced.
1 day ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Futa-U.
1 day ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in College Lesbian Seduction.
1 day ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Futanari sisters we are now only, not blood related anymore.
1 day ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in A Girl at an All Girls School.
1 day ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Futa Planet.
1 day ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Lesbian Domination.
1 day ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Futa Dick is Better For Breeding.
1 day ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in Time is up.
1 day ago
-
JeesieMay69 liked the chapter Introduction in The Girl Factory.
1 day ago
No recent activity
JeesieMay69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JeesieMay69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JeesieMay69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JeesieMay69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JeesieMay69 has not earned any awards.