About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
4 days ago
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter He's not given a choice once again in How My Daughter Became a Meat Puppet.
6 days ago
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter Introduction in The Printer.
6 days ago
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter Dibs in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 2 in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 1 in The Rulebook.
2 weeks ago
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter Mistress Morningstar in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter You Shouldn't Be Alone in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 weeks ago
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter An empty space in The Women in my Life .
3 weeks ago
-
JebadiahJ01 liked the chapter Play around with John in The Women in my Life .
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
JebadiahJ01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JebadiahJ01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JebadiahJ01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JebadiahJ01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JebadiahJ01 has not earned any awards.