About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read, write novels and do a bit of sword fencing.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy and crime thrillers.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
-
mainly, it's fun. And it's great to get reactions from people. Please comment, ask away and start discussions!
- In conclusion, I am
-
addicted. To writing! (And lately also to prompting and creating scenarios and stories.)
-
Javalar published the story Your First Locktober.
5 hours ago
-
Javalar published the chapter Search the wardrobe for items that could help you get her to climax. in Patruda Island.
7 hours ago
-
Javalar posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Patruda Island.
1 day ago
-
Javalar published the chapter Send Mikaere away before Rosaria strangles him. in Patruda Island.
1 day ago
-
Javalar posted a reply on the chapter Demand to speak to the manager. in Patruda Island.
2 days ago
-
Javalar posted a reply on the chapter Demand to speak to the manager. in Patruda Island.
2 days ago
-
Javalar published the chapter Take Rosaria's gag off so that you can at least talk to her. in Patruda Island.
2 days ago
-
Javalar published the chapter Look around the lobby at other tourists. in Patruda Island.
2 days ago
-
Javalar published the chapter Demand to speak to the manager. in Patruda Island.
3 days ago
-
Javalar published the chapter Reach for the brochure and read it. in Patruda Island.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Javalar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Javalar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Javalar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Javalar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Javalar has not earned any awards.