About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Jaa liked the chapter >Pre-nap meal in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 day ago
-
Jaa liked the chapter >Lore drop alert!! oh and also some anal stuff. in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 day ago
-
Jaa liked the chapter >A small asthetic change in Unrecognizable (MTF).
1 day ago
-
Jaa liked the chapter Idk, growing a pair of tits probably. in Unrecognizable (MTF).
3 days ago
-
Jaa liked the chapter >Right in the ass in Unrecognizable (MTF).
3 days ago
-
Jaa posted a reply on the chapter Tappered pants, blouse, and Mary Janes in The gatcha game of changes.
6 days ago
-
Jaa liked the chapter Chapter 17: Impersonating a Bitch in Master PC: Overwriting Reality.
1 week ago
-
Jaa liked the chapter A sensitive chest, among other things in BimCorp™.
2 weeks ago
-
Jaa liked the chapter Ever so subtle changes in BimCorp™.
2 weeks ago
-
Jaa liked the chapter Ring of Words in Items of Power.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Jaa has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Jaa has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Jaa has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Jaa has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Jaa has not earned any awards.