About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JKS16 liked the chapter A busy bedroom in Surviving the Mirror Dimensions.
1 week ago
-
JKS16 liked the chapter Stand silently and watch from there in Surviving the Mirror Dimensions.
1 week ago
-
JKS16 liked the chapter The prince moves on to his main course in Surviving the Mirror Dimensions.
1 week ago
-
JKS16 liked the chapter Lie back on your mother's thighs in Surviving the Mirror Dimensions.
1 week ago
-
JKS16 liked the chapter Losing your virginity to the prince in Surviving the Mirror Dimensions.
1 week ago
-
JKS16 liked the chapter Pain turns to pleasure in Surviving the Mirror Dimensions.
1 week ago
-
JKS16 liked the chapter "Yes! It feels good!" in Surviving the Mirror Dimensions.
1 week ago
-
JKS16 liked the chapter A new resident in Surviving the Mirror Dimensions.
1 week ago
-
JKS16 liked the chapter Ruby gets another round of medicine in Cum Addiction.
3 months ago
-
JKS16 liked the chapter Your wife's ex girlfriend in Cum Addiction.
3 months ago
No recent activity
JKS16 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JKS16 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JKS16 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JKS16 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JKS16 has not earned any awards.