About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Time to glam up pretty girl in 48 Hours As A Girl.
1 day ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Gwen’s snatch gets filled in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 days ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter How could they resist a fuck? in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 days ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Double dildo action in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 days ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Fun at the pool in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 days ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Distracted on the way to the swimming pool in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 days ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter At the hotel in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 days ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Inventing Jane in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 days ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Clean up the sticky mess in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 days ago
-
JHeresy liked the chapter Set up as a rebound date in 48 Hours As A Girl.
2 days ago
No recent activity
JHeresy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
JHeresy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
JHeresy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
JHeresy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
JHeresy has not earned any awards.