About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter Zoe, his beloved blowjob slave in Specific use slaves (public to everyone).
1 day ago
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter Introduction in Shoplifting Scam.
1 day ago
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter Character images in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter Cat girl pet girl in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter Harry fixes Hermione, and then 'fixes' her some more in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter Harry walks over to Hermione in Truth of the Matter.
1 day ago
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter "Reward her" in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter Peace and Quiet? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 day ago
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter For One Reason in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
-
Ivan5055 liked the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
No recent activity
Ivan5055 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Ivan5055 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Ivan5055 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Ivan5055 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Ivan5055 has not earned any awards.