About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter A President in Waiting in Bullshitman.
6 days ago
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter Honest Conversations in Bullshitman.
6 days ago
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter The Show Must Go On in Bullshitman.
6 days ago
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter An Awkward Alliance in Bullshitman.
6 days ago
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter Meanwhile, Back in Washington in Bullshitman.
6 days ago
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter The Power of the Written Word in Bullshitman.
6 days ago
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter Headline Nudes in Bullshitman.
6 days ago
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter Walk in in Cum Addiction.
6 days ago
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter The Truth Behind the Bullshit in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
-
Impossible-Taro liked the chapter An Alternate Branch: The Nude Headlines in Bullshitman.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Impossible-Taro has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Impossible-Taro has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Impossible-Taro has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Impossible-Taro has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Impossible-Taro has not earned any awards.