About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ITemp liked the chapter Drop off her mom and head back to the dorm in College Temptations.
4 days ago
-
ITemp liked the chapter Dinner goes on in College Temptations.
4 days ago
-
ITemp liked the chapter Who is the server? in College Temptations.
4 days ago
-
ITemp liked the chapter Lauren thanks you in College Graduation.
5 days ago
-
ITemp liked the chapter The surprise in College Graduation.
5 days ago
-
ITemp liked the chapter The group comes to an end in College Graduation.
5 days ago
-
ITemp liked the chapter You finally cum in College Graduation.
5 days ago
-
ITemp liked the chapter The fucking continues! in College Graduation.
5 days ago
-
ITemp liked the chapter There’s no slowing her down in College Graduation.
5 days ago
-
ITemp liked the chapter She continues in College Graduation.
5 days ago
No recent activity
ITemp has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ITemp has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ITemp has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ITemp has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ITemp has not earned any awards.