About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- East Coast, US
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I have ideas which excite me, and I hope they excite others too.
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hypnoticteacher posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 50: The Afterparty in Absolute Yes.
1 week ago
-
Hypnoticteacher published the chapter Chapter 50: The Afterparty in Absolute Yes.
1 week ago
-
Hypnoticteacher posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 17: The Meeting in Absolute Yes.
1 week ago
-
Hypnoticteacher published the chapter Chapter 49: The Celebration in Absolute Yes.
1 week ago
-
Hypnoticteacher left a comment on the chapter Meeting Monsters in Claim Day.
1 week ago
-
Hypnoticteacher published the chapter Chapter 48: Acclamation in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
-
Hypnoticteacher posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 45: Confirmation in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
-
Hypnoticteacher posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 47: Conquest in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
-
Hypnoticteacher posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 45: Confirmation in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
-
Hypnoticteacher posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 22: Processing in Absolute Yes.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Hypnoticteacher has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hypnoticteacher has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hypnoticteacher has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hypnoticteacher has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hypnoticteacher has not earned any awards.