About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hyplow left a comment on the chapter As you embarrassed by sexual relations outside your species? in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
4 hours ago
-
Hyplow left a comment on the chapter You can't solve all your problems with cunnilingus in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
2 days ago
-
Hyplow posted a reply on the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
3 days ago
-
Hyplow left a comment on the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
4 days ago
-
Hyplow posted a reply on the chapter Fluttering Black Gills in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
4 days ago
-
Hyplow received a new award: Regular Commenter.
6 days ago
-
Hyplow left a comment on the chapter Skittering in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
6 days ago
-
Hyplow liked the chapter Skittering in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
6 days ago
-
Hyplow left a comment on the chapter Changeling in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
-
Hyplow liked the chapter Changeling in My Roommate Is Possessed By A Brain Slug.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Hyplow has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hyplow has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hyplow has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hyplow has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hyplow has not earned any awards.