About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Huskerpower left a comment on the chapter The Plan in Change of Plans.
1 day ago
-
Huskerpower liked the chapter The next day brings fantasies and unexpected situations in Hypnotic Inheritance.
2 days ago
-
Huskerpower posted a reply on the chapter An Eventful Afternoon in Back Home Again.
2 days ago
-
Huskerpower left a comment on the chapter An Eventful Afternoon in Back Home Again.
4 days ago
-
Huskerpower left a comment on the chapter Jurassic Feelings. Part I in Mind Controll Device.
5 days ago
-
Huskerpower left a comment on the chapter September 12th in My Family Harem.
1 week ago
-
Huskerpower left a comment on the chapter The aftermath in Your Step Sister's Experiment.
1 week ago
-
Huskerpower liked the chapter The aftermath in Your Step Sister's Experiment.
1 week ago
-
Huskerpower liked the chapter A brother-sister 'gaming' session in Hypnotic Inheritance.
1 week ago
-
Huskerpower left a comment on the chapter Sneaky Link in Unintended Revenge.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Huskerpower has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Huskerpower has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Huskerpower has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Huskerpower has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Huskerpower has not earned any awards.