About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hugecockfuta liked the chapter Yes, and the plot thickens in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Hugecockfuta liked the chapter Refuse in Futanari World.
1 week ago
-
Hugecockfuta liked the chapter Your little sister, Sarah *scat warning!* in Futanari World.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Hugecockfuta has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hugecockfuta has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hugecockfuta has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hugecockfuta has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hugecockfuta has not earned any awards.