About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hottstuffs left a comment on the chapter Explanation for Heids in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
Hottstuffs liked the chapter Trans co-worker has a way bigger dick than me. in True SPH.
4 weeks ago
-
Hottstuffs liked the chapter Jerked off by a snowbunny. in True SPH.
4 weeks ago
-
Hottstuffs liked the chapter Me and my ex on Omegle. in True SPH.
4 weeks ago
-
Hottstuffs liked the chapter Receptionist finale…? in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
-
Hottstuffs liked the chapter Brandon's turn. in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
-
Hottstuffs liked the chapter Hot and sweaty at Spades Side. in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
-
Hottstuffs liked the chapter Wider Campus social feed: Heidi in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
-
Hottstuffs liked the chapter Subscriber Feed: Winona’s disdain in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
-
Hottstuffs liked the chapter Post shower groping in Collegiate Temptation.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Hottstuffs has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hottstuffs has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hottstuffs has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hottstuffs has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hottstuffs has not earned any awards.