About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hornyslut87 liked the chapter Dylan sucks your dick in Written Ownership.
5 days ago
-
Hornyslut87 liked the chapter You head over to Dylan's house in Written Ownership.
5 days ago
-
Hornyslut87 liked the chapter You accidentally send them to your old crush. in Life as a Gooner.
5 days ago
-
Hornyslut87 liked the chapter Comply for now... in Her vacation as a pet.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Hornyslut87 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hornyslut87 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hornyslut87 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hornyslut87 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hornyslut87 has not earned any awards.