About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter Introduction in Halcyon Days.
3 days ago
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter Birthday finale in My Orc Protector.
2 weeks ago
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter Birthday part two in My Orc Protector.
2 weeks ago
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter Birthday part one in My Orc Protector.
2 weeks ago
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter Happily Ever After (End) in Empty Nest.
3 weeks ago
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter Long Overdue in Empty Nest.
3 weeks ago
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter Hello, Handsome in Empty Nest.
3 weeks ago
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter Jelly in Empty Nest.
3 weeks ago
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter Awakened in Empty Nest.
3 weeks ago
-
Hjyfh liked the chapter A Proud Woman in Empty Nest.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Hjyfh has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hjyfh has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hjyfh has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hjyfh has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hjyfh has not earned any awards.