About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- In my little hut in the woods
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Horror stories, psychology lecture books, fun stuff!
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
I rarely do... so... Writing practice?
- In conclusion, I am
-
Just the little witch next door who likes to get down and dirty on a written basis ~
-
Hexenweib liked the chapter Unsichtbare Fesseln in News-News-News.
17 hours ago
-
Hexenweib liked the chapter Deine Entscheidung in News-News-News.
4 days ago
-
Hexenweib liked the chapter Zur Schau gestellt in News-News-News.
1 week ago
-
Hexenweib left a comment on the chapter Zur Schau gestellt in News-News-News.
1 week ago
-
Hexenweib left a comment on the chapter Sushi with Samantha in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
-
Hexenweib liked the chapter Zum ersten Mal fügen in News-News-News.
4 weeks ago
-
Hexenweib received a new award: Beloved Author.
1 month ago
-
Hexenweib liked the chapter Einfach nur folgen in News-News-News.
1 month ago
-
Hexenweib liked the chapter Neue Verhältnisse in News-News-News.
2 months ago
-
Hexenweib liked the chapter Papierkram in News-News-News.
6 months ago
No recent activity
Hexenweib has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hexenweib has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Hexenweib has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hexenweib has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hexenweib has not earned any awards.