About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Hexatan3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Hexatan3 has not published any stories.
-
The gatcha game of changes
by Mr_anderson
A new app is out, and it will change your life, one card at a time.
Fetish English 74 Chapters Deep 744 Words/Chapter 9,979 Likes 1,554,925 Views6 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago -
Internship
by nimt
Your feminization starts with an internship.
Transsexual English 192 Chapters Deep 332 Words/Chapter 15,555 Likes 4,845,111 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 weeks ago
No contributed stories yet
Hexatan3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Hexatan3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Hexatan3 has not earned any awards.