About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
I love litRPGs as well as the work of Brandon Sanderson but I love fantasy and sci-fi in general I think I've read about 3000 books so far and I have another 2000 on my to read list lost my old Goodreads account so I can't keep track anymore lol
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
HereticalWorks posted a reply on the chapter Stronger in LUST .
15 hours ago
-
HereticalWorks published the chapter Stronger in LUST .
1 day ago
-
HereticalWorks published the chapter Sinner in LUST .
6 days ago
-
HereticalWorks posted a reply on the chapter Mommy in LUST .
1 week ago
-
HereticalWorks published the chapter Mommy in LUST .
1 week ago
-
HereticalWorks published the chapter Domination in LUST .
2 weeks ago
-
HereticalWorks posted a reply on the chapter Get breed in LUST .
2 weeks ago
-
HereticalWorks published the chapter Get breed in LUST .
2 weeks ago
-
HereticalWorks published the chapter Gay cuck part 2 in LUST .
3 weeks ago
-
HereticalWorks published the chapter Gay cuck in LUST .
1 month ago
No recent activity
HereticalWorks has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
HereticalWorks has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
HereticalWorks has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
HereticalWorks has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
HereticalWorks has not earned any awards.